Apartment for sale for £160,000 in converted Victorian warehouse
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A top floor home believed to be connected to a pub in a historic street in Norfolk is for sale.
The apartment with panoramic views across Fakenham is for sale in one of the town's oldest streets.
The home is in a large converted Grade II listed three storey brick building in Tunn Street dating to the 1850s believed to be connected with a former pub on the corner, called the Three Tuns.
The recently renovated apartment has exposed brick, feature fireplaces and large windows.
Inside is a modern kitchen with an open plan dining area, a large lounge, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is no parking or a garden but free car spaces are available nearby.
The property is at the north end of Tunn Street, near the former pub, which has also been converted into apartments.
- 1 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 2 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 3 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 6 Community brings flower power to village streets
- 7 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
- 8 Jerome Mayhew talks about the things he loves in Norfolk
- 9 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 10 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress