Apartment for sale for £160,000 in converted Victorian warehouse
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A top floor home believed to be connected to a pub in a historic street in Norfolk is for sale.
The apartment with panoramic views across Fakenham is for sale in one of the town's oldest streets.
The home is in a large converted Grade II listed three storey brick building in Tunn Street dating to the 1850s believed to be connected with a former pub on the corner, called the Three Tuns.
The recently renovated apartment has exposed brick, feature fireplaces and large windows.
Inside is a modern kitchen with an open plan dining area, a large lounge, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is no parking or a garden but free car spaces are available nearby.
The property is at the north end of Tunn Street, near the former pub, which has also been converted into apartments.
- 1 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 2 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 3 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 4 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 5 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 6 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 7 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Shoe shop set to close after more than two decades in business