See inside three-bedroom home on sale in Burnham Market for £1.25m
- Credit: Bedfords
A three-bedroom home in Burnham Market that overlooks the village green is on the market for £1,250,000.
The house, in The Street, is next to a homeware shop and a bookshop with a gallery.
The house, with a Georgian facade, is entered via a reception hall with two panes of curved green glass.
The ground floor is entirely open-plan, on the left is the sitting room and to the back is the dining room, with bi-fold doors into the garden.
Off the dining room is the kitchen, with curved worktops and a skylight.
There is also a small cellar currently used as a utility room.
The first floor is comprised of the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- 1 'Ready to move on' - hairdresser hangs up his clippers after 40 years
- 2 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 3 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 4 Enjoy a luxury break under the night sky in estate's new stargazing tents
- 5 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 6 Film studio which brought John Travolta to Norfolk shuts for good
- 7 Speedwatch lead vows to fight for permanent camera in village
- 8 5 maize mazes you can visit in Norfolk this summer
- 9 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 10 Census data highlights North Norfolk's demographic challenges
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and one of the smaller two has an en suite.
The master bedroom has a dressing room and an en suite.
The annex has large bi-fold doors to the garden and is open-plan with a bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom and storage.
There is a terrace garden as well as off-road parking.
The Street, Burnham Market
Guide Price: £1,250,000
Bedfords, 01328 730500, www.bedfords.co.uk