Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- Credit: Savills
This Norfolk barn conversion, in a conservation area, is on the market for £1.6m.
The property, in the village of North Creake, is approached by a gravel drive with a gate leading into the central courtyard.
The ground floor of the main house is vast with 10 separate rooms including one bedroom and an en-suite.
The family room, which has a large fireplace, double-height windows and vaulted ceilings, is connected to a toilet and the dining area.
The kitchen is 24 feet long with bespoke cabinetry and connects to the utility room.
On the ground floor there are also two courtyards, a playroom and a boot room, as well as a terrace along the back of the main house.
The other wing of the house contains four bedrooms, two storerooms and a family bathroom.
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations
- 4 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 5 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 6 'Lucky' receptionist retires after 50 years at estate agents
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 School's new classroom unveiled following £100,000 fundraiser
- 9 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 10 Leisure centres to stay open despite rising costs, says council
The principal bedroom in the converted stable has a dressing room and bathroom.
The first floor contains the third-largest bedroom as well as a large sitting room with a wood burner and an office area with a balcony.
On the second floor you will find the final bedroom and en-suite as well as some loft space.
The garden is walled and south-facing with a courtyard overlooking the wildflower meadows of the Althorp Estate.
The property is located in North Creake in a conservation area where houses are made up of brick and flint with Norfolk pantile roofs.
Normans Lane, North Creake
Guide Price: £1,600,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.