See inside family home with outdoor swimming pool on sale for £750k
- Credit: Sowerbys
A family home in west Norfolk with an outdoor swimming pool and an annex is on the market for £750,000.
Limerick House in East Rudham was built in the 1970s and has a long driveway up to the house with a grassy area and room for parking.
The ground floor comprises of a snug, a large sitting room, the dining room, and the kitchen.
Upstairs via the galleried landing, there is a family bathroom and four bedrooms - one with an en suite.
To the right of the house is the annex which was converted from a double garage.
The annex, which has also been used as a holiday let, has a kitchen and living room, a bedroom, and a wet room.
The house and the annex are linked by a utility room at the back of the property.
- 1 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 2 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 3 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 4 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 5 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 6 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 7 Cadets head out for a week at sea
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Host of Fakenham Jubilee events revealed
To the back of the house is the garden, with a fenced swimming pool and a large lawn.
In the garden, there is a large workshop and a pump room for the pool.
Limerick House is located in East Rudham, around seven miles from Fakenham and more than 30 miles from Norwich.
Bagthorpe Road, East Rudham
Guide price: £750,000
Sowerbys, 01328 801534, www.sowerbys.com