15 year old ambulance cadet of the year
Fakenham teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
FAKENHAM teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
Alicha Palmer, 15, from Brundall, is Cadet of the Year 2010. She was awarded the title after a series of in-depth interviews and presentations last month.
Part of Alicha's new role will include representing St John Ambulance at county events, attending County Youth team meetings to represent the views of young people at a senior level, as well as being a good role model for St John Ambulance Youth.
In February 2010 she will compete for the title of National Cadet of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Kinghorn, Norfolk's County Commissioner (Youth) said: “The standard of entries this year was exceptional and all entrants demonstrated their dedication to the organisation, as well as showing an impressive level of confidence and maturity. We are proud of all the cadets who took part in the competition and in my eyes they are all winners.”
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in market town litter pick
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 6 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 9 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases