15 year old ambulance cadet of the year
Fakenham teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
FAKENHAM teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
Alicha Palmer, 15, from Brundall, is Cadet of the Year 2010. She was awarded the title after a series of in-depth interviews and presentations last month.
Part of Alicha's new role will include representing St John Ambulance at county events, attending County Youth team meetings to represent the views of young people at a senior level, as well as being a good role model for St John Ambulance Youth.
In February 2010 she will compete for the title of National Cadet of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Kinghorn, Norfolk's County Commissioner (Youth) said: “The standard of entries this year was exceptional and all entrants demonstrated their dedication to the organisation, as well as showing an impressive level of confidence and maturity. We are proud of all the cadets who took part in the competition and in my eyes they are all winners.”
- 1 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 2 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 3 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 4 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 5 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 6 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 7 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 8 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 9 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed