15 year old ambulance cadet of the year
Fakenham teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
FAKENHAM teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
Alicha Palmer, 15, from Brundall, is Cadet of the Year 2010. She was awarded the title after a series of in-depth interviews and presentations last month.
Part of Alicha's new role will include representing St John Ambulance at county events, attending County Youth team meetings to represent the views of young people at a senior level, as well as being a good role model for St John Ambulance Youth.
In February 2010 she will compete for the title of National Cadet of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Kinghorn, Norfolk's County Commissioner (Youth) said: “The standard of entries this year was exceptional and all entrants demonstrated their dedication to the organisation, as well as showing an impressive level of confidence and maturity. We are proud of all the cadets who took part in the competition and in my eyes they are all winners.”
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Here is your chance to win your very own holiday home for a year