15 year old ambulance cadet of the year
Fakenham teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
FAKENHAM teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
Alicha Palmer, 15, from Brundall, is Cadet of the Year 2010. She was awarded the title after a series of in-depth interviews and presentations last month.
Part of Alicha's new role will include representing St John Ambulance at county events, attending County Youth team meetings to represent the views of young people at a senior level, as well as being a good role model for St John Ambulance Youth.
In February 2010 she will compete for the title of National Cadet of the Year.
Philip Kinghorn, Norfolk's County Commissioner (Youth) said: “The standard of entries this year was exceptional and all entrants demonstrated their dedication to the organisation, as well as showing an impressive level of confidence and maturity. We are proud of all the cadets who took part in the competition and in my eyes they are all winners.”
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 2 Sadness as former sailing school set to be demolished for homes
- 3 Covid rates drop by up to 43pc across all areas of Norfolk
- 4 Photographer captures stunning image of town's hidden gem
- 5 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 6 Two Land Rovers overturn on A148
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 Inaugural Pride of Wells awards announced to 'honour the legends'
- 9 Celebration to mark 100 years since restoration of famous religious shrine
- 10 Warning over scam caller telling people they are unvaccinated