15 year old ambulance cadet of the year
Fakenham teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
FAKENHAM teenager Malachi Needham, 15, has been made St John Ambulance Deputy Cadet of the Year for 2010. Malachi Needham, of Fakenham Cadet Division, will take over as deputy from Bethany Rudd.
Alicha Palmer, 15, from Brundall, is Cadet of the Year 2010. She was awarded the title after a series of in-depth interviews and presentations last month.
Part of Alicha's new role will include representing St John Ambulance at county events, attending County Youth team meetings to represent the views of young people at a senior level, as well as being a good role model for St John Ambulance Youth.
In February 2010 she will compete for the title of National Cadet of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Kinghorn, Norfolk's County Commissioner (Youth) said: “The standard of entries this year was exceptional and all entrants demonstrated their dedication to the organisation, as well as showing an impressive level of confidence and maturity. We are proud of all the cadets who took part in the competition and in my eyes they are all winners.”
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 8 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears