Injured treated at scene as two-car crash shuts main road
- Credit: Archant
People have been treated by the ambulance as emergency services were called to a crash which closed a road near Fakenham.
Police arrived at the A1067 at Stibbard at 4.25pm after reports of a two-vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the road had been cleared by around 8.45pm.
Motorists had earlier been advised to find alternative routes after the accident took place near the Bridge Road junction.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police: "It is difficult to say at the moment but it appears like there were a number of people in both vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
"The ambulance service are treating some of the patients but it is difficult to say how serious the injuries are at the moment."
The fire service were called at 4.21pm by the ambulance service and remained on the scene past 6pm.
- 1 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 2 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 3 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 4 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 5 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 8 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 9 Community brings flower power to village streets
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
AA Roadwatch reported "very slow moving traffic" on the A1067 in both directions for those travelling between Fakenham and Guist.