Injured treated at scene as two-car crash shuts main road
- Credit: Archant
People have been treated by the ambulance as emergency services were called to a crash which closed a road near Fakenham.
Police arrived at the A1067 at Stibbard at 4.25pm after reports of a two-vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the road had been cleared by around 8.45pm.
Motorists had earlier been advised to find alternative routes after the accident took place near the Bridge Road junction.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police: "It is difficult to say at the moment but it appears like there were a number of people in both vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
"The ambulance service are treating some of the patients but it is difficult to say how serious the injuries are at the moment."
The fire service were called at 4.21pm by the ambulance service and remained on the scene past 6pm.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 5 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
- 10 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
AA Roadwatch reported "very slow moving traffic" on the A1067 in both directions for those travelling between Fakenham and Guist.