Three injured in crash as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
More details have been released about a crash on the A148 which injured three people.
At 3pm on Tuesday, a red Suzuki Ignis and blue Peugeot 208 collided in West Rudham, with police closed the road shortly after.
The driver of the red Suzuki, a man in his 60s, and the passenger, a woman in her 60s, were taken to Addenbrooke's with serious injuries. The Peugeot's driver, a man in his 50s, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, also with serious injuries.
Fire crews helped free some of the injured, and the air ambulance landed nearby. The road re-opened just before 8pm.
Police hope to speak to anyone who saw the collision, or the cars' manner of driving beforehand, particularly if they have dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Ben Hawkins at Swaffham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number 300 on September 24.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27