Three injured in crash as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
More details have been released about a crash on the A148 which injured three people.
At 3pm on Tuesday, a red Suzuki Ignis and blue Peugeot 208 collided in West Rudham, with police closed the road shortly after.
The driver of the red Suzuki, a man in his 60s, and the passenger, a woman in her 60s, were taken to Addenbrooke's with serious injuries. The Peugeot's driver, a man in his 50s, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, also with serious injuries.
Fire crews helped free some of the injured, and the air ambulance landed nearby. The road re-opened just before 8pm.
Police hope to speak to anyone who saw the collision, or the cars' manner of driving beforehand, particularly if they have dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Ben Hawkins at Swaffham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number 300 on September 24.
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 9 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device
- 10 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub