Three injured in crash as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
More details have been released about a crash on the A148 which injured three people.
At 3pm on Tuesday, a red Suzuki Ignis and blue Peugeot 208 collided in West Rudham, with police closed the road shortly after.
The driver of the red Suzuki, a man in his 60s, and the passenger, a woman in her 60s, were taken to Addenbrooke's with serious injuries. The Peugeot's driver, a man in his 50s, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, also with serious injuries.
Fire crews helped free some of the injured, and the air ambulance landed nearby. The road re-opened just before 8pm.
Police hope to speak to anyone who saw the collision, or the cars' manner of driving beforehand, particularly if they have dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Ben Hawkins at Swaffham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number 300 on September 24.
- 1 'Exceptional' - Fakenham jewellers thank town for warm welcome
- 2 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 3 First baby lobsters from Wells hatchery returned to the sea
- 4 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
- 5 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 6 Your say - Your favourite landmark in North Norfolk
- 7 Your say - Fakenham's thoughts on 'firebreak' lockdown
- 8 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 9 Fakenham Beer and Gin Festival finally set to return
- 10 Memorial match remembers former headmaster and rugby player