A149 road works delayed
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice. Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice.
Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
It will extend from a point 500 metres east of the entrance to the Wells and Walsingham Light Railway through to the 30mph speed limit at Stiffkey.
It will involve the complete pulverisation and strengthening of the carriageway
You may also want to watch:
A fully signed diversion via the B1105 Fakenham, A148 Brinton, B1156 Langham, B1158 Blakeney, A149 Stiffkey will be in place for the duration of the works.
Access to properties and businesses will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
- 1 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 4 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 10 Lidl manager 'speechless' after stranger gives her flowers
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.