A149 road works delayed
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice. Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice.
Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
It will extend from a point 500 metres east of the entrance to the Wells and Walsingham Light Railway through to the 30mph speed limit at Stiffkey.
It will involve the complete pulverisation and strengthening of the carriageway
A fully signed diversion via the B1105 Fakenham, A148 Brinton, B1156 Langham, B1158 Blakeney, A149 Stiffkey will be in place for the duration of the works.
Access to properties and businesses will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 3 Brewery's platinum ale sells out
- 4 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 7 Community groups call on people to get involved with riverside day
- 8 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Plant Lovers' Day set to return at Creake Abbey
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.