A149 road works delayed
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice. Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
Work on a �500,000 road resurfacing scheme along the A149 coast road has been delayed until January 25 due to the snow and ice.
Part of the A149 Stiffkey Road at Warham was due to close on Monday for about three weeks for the work.
It will extend from a point 500 metres east of the entrance to the Wells and Walsingham Light Railway through to the 30mph speed limit at Stiffkey.
It will involve the complete pulverisation and strengthening of the carriageway
You may also want to watch:
A fully signed diversion via the B1105 Fakenham, A148 Brinton, B1156 Langham, B1158 Blakeney, A149 Stiffkey will be in place for the duration of the works.
Access to properties and businesses will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 3 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 4 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 8 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 9 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.