A47 work set to cause delays
Sarah HallDrivers were today warned to expect delays when work starts on the A47 later this week, continuing through the weekend.Sarah Hall
Drivers were today warned to expect delays when work starts on the A47 later this week, continuing through the weekend.
Work on a section of the A47 to the west of Dereham is due to start on Thursday and will see lane closures and temporary traffic lights.
The work will be carried out between 8pm and midnight on Thursday, and from 8pm on Friday through to 6am on Monday .
While the work is being carried out there will be lane closures with traffic restricted to a single lane. There will be temporary traffic lights during the works period, and traffic will be convoyed through the work at 10mph during nighttime operations.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Electrical pole blocking footpath set to be moved
- 4 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 5 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 8 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold