Active Fakenham new book will help to invest in local events
- Credit: Archant
Chairman of Active Fakenham said that all the money raised by the sale of their book will go back into local events.
The chairman of Active Fakenham said that all the money raised by the sale of his new book will be reinvested back into Fakenham events.
Richard Crook has chaired Active Fakenham since 2013, organising events across the town, such as the free music festival, 'get active' week and the duck and raft races.
Mr. Crook is launching his new book, Impressions on Fakenham this Friday, which will highlight the places and people in Fakenham.
The Market Town Initiative funded book showcases the racecourse, Pensthorpe, local businesses, sports clubs and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking ahead of the book's launch, Mr. Crook said: "All these events are run on a shoestring. So any money raised from the sales will go back into the activities, and will make them all more sustainable."
The book is already on sale at the Info Hub, but will have a official open launch event this Friday, December 13 at Fakenham Library.
- 1 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 2 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 7 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 8 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 9 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?