Air ambulance helps elderly man after fall
Emma Knights The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.
The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
After landing on Wells beach, the air ambulance critical care paramedics treated the man at the scene before he was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition was described by an air ambulance spokesman as stable.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance depends entirely on fundraising and donations, and it costs �3.5 million a year to keep the lifesaving service in the sky.
For more information or to donate funds to the charity call 0845 066 9999 or visit www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life