Air ambulance helps elderly man after fall
Emma Knights The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.
The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
After landing on Wells beach, the air ambulance critical care paramedics treated the man at the scene before he was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition was described by an air ambulance spokesman as stable.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance depends entirely on fundraising and donations, and it costs �3.5 million a year to keep the lifesaving service in the sky.
For more information or to donate funds to the charity call 0845 066 9999 or visit www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 8 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune