Air ambulance helps elderly man after fall
Emma Knights The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.
The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
After landing on Wells beach, the air ambulance critical care paramedics treated the man at the scene before he was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition was described by an air ambulance spokesman as stable.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance depends entirely on fundraising and donations, and it costs �3.5 million a year to keep the lifesaving service in the sky.
For more information or to donate funds to the charity call 0845 066 9999 or visit www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 6 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 7 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 10 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park