Air ambulance helps elderly man after fall
Emma Knights The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.
The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
After landing on Wells beach, the air ambulance critical care paramedics treated the man at the scene before he was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition was described by an air ambulance spokesman as stable.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance depends entirely on fundraising and donations, and it costs �3.5 million a year to keep the lifesaving service in the sky.
For more information or to donate funds to the charity call 0845 066 9999 or visit www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device
- 10 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway