Air ambulance helps elderly man after fall
Emma Knights The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
The air ambulance was called to Wells today to help an elderly man who suffered a head injury after falling six foot.
The 83-year-old fell from a walkway at Wells at about 12pm.
After landing on Wells beach, the air ambulance critical care paramedics treated the man at the scene before he was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His condition was described by an air ambulance spokesman as stable.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance depends entirely on fundraising and donations, and it costs �3.5 million a year to keep the lifesaving service in the sky.
For more information or to donate funds to the charity call 0845 066 9999 or visit www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 'It is heartbreaking' - Landlord of 'wet-led' pub that still can't open
- 2 Brilliant light display in memory of late wife brightens up Christmas
- 3 Fakenham's clash with Hashtag Utd is 'biggest game in years'
- 4 Firefighters called to chimney blaze in Norfolk village
- 5 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 6 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 7 'I am devastated' - Mum of three has Morrison card hacked
- 8 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 9 New town bench divides opinion
- 10 Pedestrian in hospital after crash involving van