Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- Credit: Alie Hannam
A piece of art with a hint of Banksy has appeared in Fakenham.
The image, which depicts an angelic doctor, appeared on January 13, on the old Flour and Bean bakery on Market Place in the town.
The doctor is dressed in PPE and has a halo over their head, with what appears to be a vaccine syringe next to them.
The art was shared by husband and wife April and Andrew Simnor on Facebook after they spotted it on the way to work at their IT support company.
The bakery is next to The Crown pub.
You may also want to watch:
Landlady, Alie Hannam reviewed her CCTV and saw the individual responsible for the art arrived just before 12.30am and left five minutes later. Using a stencil to create the artwork.
“My daughter is a nurse and I’m a strong supporter of the NHS,” she said.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Campsite team's shock as couple turn up in campervan
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
“I am proud to have this piece of art next to the pub.”