Bellydancing at Fakenham High School
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.
Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
There will be more than 60 different activities for people to find out about all aimed at promoting health and wellbeing.
The activities will be separated into four zones. The tranquil section includes things like massage and reflexology, the creative zone includes textiles and art, the active area will include sports and dancing, and in the nutrition zone people can try healthy snacks and smoothies.
You may also want to watch:
The event is from 10am until 2pm on Saturday at Fakenham High School.
- 1 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 2 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 3 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 7 Free art classes from award-winning artist on offer
- 8 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash