Bellydancing at Fakenham High School
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.
Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
There will be more than 60 different activities for people to find out about all aimed at promoting health and wellbeing.
The activities will be separated into four zones. The tranquil section includes things like massage and reflexology, the creative zone includes textiles and art, the active area will include sports and dancing, and in the nutrition zone people can try healthy snacks and smoothies.
You may also want to watch:
The event is from 10am until 2pm on Saturday at Fakenham High School.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 6 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 7 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 8 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 9 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 10 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye