Bellydancing at Fakenham High School
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.
Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
There will be more than 60 different activities for people to find out about all aimed at promoting health and wellbeing.
The activities will be separated into four zones. The tranquil section includes things like massage and reflexology, the creative zone includes textiles and art, the active area will include sports and dancing, and in the nutrition zone people can try healthy snacks and smoothies.
You may also want to watch:
The event is from 10am until 2pm on Saturday at Fakenham High School.
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 8 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 9 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device
- 10 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub