Bellydancing at Fakenham High School
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
Bellydancing, aromatherapy, golf and mask-making are some of the activities families can get involved in at an event in Fakenham this weekend.
Family Fit For Life is a free community event at Fakenham High School on Saturday.
There will be more than 60 different activities for people to find out about all aimed at promoting health and wellbeing.
The activities will be separated into four zones. The tranquil section includes things like massage and reflexology, the creative zone includes textiles and art, the active area will include sports and dancing, and in the nutrition zone people can try healthy snacks and smoothies.
You may also want to watch:
The event is from 10am until 2pm on Saturday at Fakenham High School.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments