BoudiccHare visits Burnham Deepdale
- Credit: Dalegate Market
Dalegate Market and Deepdale Backpackers and Camping welcomed a special guest for a week's rest and relaxation.
BoudiccHare is in the visitor information centre for the week until June 19 before the GoGoHares Trail begins.
Jason Borthwick, team member at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping, said: 'It's always nice to welcome royalty to Burnham Deepdale, and we couldn't have asked for a higher royal than the Queen of the Iceni. Particularly that she's staying with us for a week, and is very welcoming to visitors.'
Visitors are welcome to see BoudiccHare, which is sponsored by small businesses called the Friends of Iceni and any donations will go to Break.
BoudiccHare will join 49 other hares as part of the GoGoHares Trail, which begins on June 24 and carries on until September.
You may also want to watch:
Full details of the GoGoHares Trail and programme can be found on www.gogohares.co.uk.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk