Surf’s up! Photographer captures spectacular shots of wind and kite surfers in north Norfolk
- Credit: Neil Foster/Waterfront Yachting
Sun, sea and a slight breeze made for the perfect weather conditions for a group of wind and kite surfers to hit the beach on Bank Holiday Monday.
The keen water lovers demonstrated impressive skills as they took advance of Brancaster’s glorious waters, just off the north Norfolk beach.
And quick to snap them in action was marine and landscape photographer Neil Foster of Waterfront Yachting.
Based in north Norfolk, they specialise in yachting, sport and landscape photography.
The photographs captured incredible manoeuvres, including showing the surfers appearing feet in the air.
You may also want to watch:
Brancaster, between Hunstanton and Wells, is known for being a popular spot for wind and kite surfing.
The beach is part of the Brancaster Estate which is now owned by the National Trust and the iconic stretch of coast is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- Have you captured some spectacular photographs of something unusual? Contact reporter Donna-Louise Bishop via email.