Surf’s up! Photographer captures spectacular shots of wind and kite surfers in north Norfolk
- Credit: Neil Foster/Waterfront Yachting
Sun, sea and a slight breeze made for the perfect weather conditions for a group of wind and kite surfers to hit the beach on Bank Holiday Monday.
The keen water lovers demonstrated impressive skills as they took advance of Brancaster’s glorious waters, just off the north Norfolk beach.
And quick to snap them in action was marine and landscape photographer Neil Foster of Waterfront Yachting.
Based in north Norfolk, they specialise in yachting, sport and landscape photography.
The photographs captured incredible manoeuvres, including showing the surfers appearing feet in the air.
You may also want to watch:
Brancaster, between Hunstanton and Wells, is known for being a popular spot for wind and kite surfing.
The beach is part of the Brancaster Estate which is now owned by the National Trust and the iconic stretch of coast is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 9 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- Have you captured some spectacular photographs of something unusual? Contact reporter Donna-Louise Bishop via email.