Surf’s up! Photographer captures spectacular shots of wind and kite surfers in north Norfolk
- Credit: Neil Foster/Waterfront Yachting
Sun, sea and a slight breeze made for the perfect weather conditions for a group of wind and kite surfers to hit the beach on Bank Holiday Monday.
The keen water lovers demonstrated impressive skills as they took advance of Brancaster’s glorious waters, just off the north Norfolk beach.
And quick to snap them in action was marine and landscape photographer Neil Foster of Waterfront Yachting.
Based in north Norfolk, they specialise in yachting, sport and landscape photography.
The photographs captured incredible manoeuvres, including showing the surfers appearing feet in the air.
You may also want to watch:
Brancaster, between Hunstanton and Wells, is known for being a popular spot for wind and kite surfing.
The beach is part of the Brancaster Estate which is now owned by the National Trust and the iconic stretch of coast is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- Have you captured some spectacular photographs of something unusual? Contact reporter Donna-Louise Bishop via email.