Surf’s up! Photographer captures spectacular shots of wind and kite surfers in north Norfolk
- Credit: Neil Foster/Waterfront Yachting
Sun, sea and a slight breeze made for the perfect weather conditions for a group of wind and kite surfers to hit the beach on Bank Holiday Monday.
The keen water lovers demonstrated impressive skills as they took advance of Brancaster’s glorious waters, just off the north Norfolk beach.
And quick to snap them in action was marine and landscape photographer Neil Foster of Waterfront Yachting.
Based in north Norfolk, they specialise in yachting, sport and landscape photography.
The photographs captured incredible manoeuvres, including showing the surfers appearing feet in the air.
You may also want to watch:
Brancaster, between Hunstanton and Wells, is known for being a popular spot for wind and kite surfing.
The beach is part of the Brancaster Estate which is now owned by the National Trust and the iconic stretch of coast is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 1 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 2 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Dino park launches at-home activities for children
- 7 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 10 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- Have you captured some spectacular photographs of something unusual? Contact reporter Donna-Louise Bishop via email.