Musicians who had 15 seconds of fame on Britain’s Got Talent set to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
They only survived moments on Britain’s Got Talent, but now an organ-playing duo are set to impress the crowds in Norfolk.
Tony Stace and Andrew Nix were buzzed out almost immediately by judge Simon Cowell when they appeared on the show.
But not to be deterred, the musicians have been performing all over the UK and are set to make a return to Briston, between Fakenham and Holt.
Using Roland and Yamaha organs, they will be appearing at the Copeman Centre in the village.
Their previous show at the centre has helped to raise £240 this year and a further £81.40 for the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital project.
You may also want to watch:
Their next show is on Friday June 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
The guest for the evening is organist, Mark Thompson.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
To book tickets, ring Carol on 01263 860844. Tickets cost £6 each and under 16s are free if attending with a paying adult.