Musicians who had 15 seconds of fame on Britain’s Got Talent set to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
They only survived moments on Britain’s Got Talent, but now an organ-playing duo are set to impress the crowds in Norfolk.
Tony Stace and Andrew Nix were buzzed out almost immediately by judge Simon Cowell when they appeared on the show.
But not to be deterred, the musicians have been performing all over the UK and are set to make a return to Briston, between Fakenham and Holt.
Using Roland and Yamaha organs, they will be appearing at the Copeman Centre in the village.
Their previous show at the centre has helped to raise £240 this year and a further £81.40 for the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital project.
You may also want to watch:
Their next show is on Friday June 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
The guest for the evening is organist, Mark Thompson.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 5 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
To book tickets, ring Carol on 01263 860844. Tickets cost £6 each and under 16s are free if attending with a paying adult.