Musicians who had 15 seconds of fame on Britain’s Got Talent set to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
They only survived moments on Britain’s Got Talent, but now an organ-playing duo are set to impress the crowds in Norfolk.
Tony Stace and Andrew Nix were buzzed out almost immediately by judge Simon Cowell when they appeared on the show.
But not to be deterred, the musicians have been performing all over the UK and are set to make a return to Briston, between Fakenham and Holt.
Using Roland and Yamaha organs, they will be appearing at the Copeman Centre in the village.
Their previous show at the centre has helped to raise £240 this year and a further £81.40 for the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital project.
You may also want to watch:
Their next show is on Friday June 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
The guest for the evening is organist, Mark Thompson.
- 1 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 5 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 6 Renowned violinist to play at Nelson's village church
- 7 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 8 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
To book tickets, ring Carol on 01263 860844. Tickets cost £6 each and under 16s are free if attending with a paying adult.