Musicians who had 15 seconds of fame on Britain’s Got Talent set to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
They only survived moments on Britain’s Got Talent, but now an organ-playing duo are set to impress the crowds in Norfolk.
Tony Stace and Andrew Nix were buzzed out almost immediately by judge Simon Cowell when they appeared on the show.
But not to be deterred, the musicians have been performing all over the UK and are set to make a return to Briston, between Fakenham and Holt.
Using Roland and Yamaha organs, they will be appearing at the Copeman Centre in the village.
Their previous show at the centre has helped to raise £240 this year and a further £81.40 for the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital project.
You may also want to watch:
Their next show is on Friday June 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
The guest for the evening is organist, Mark Thompson.
- 1 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 8 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
To book tickets, ring Carol on 01263 860844. Tickets cost £6 each and under 16s are free if attending with a paying adult.