Musicians who had 15 seconds of fame on Britain’s Got Talent set to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
They only survived moments on Britain’s Got Talent, but now an organ-playing duo are set to impress the crowds in Norfolk.
Tony Stace and Andrew Nix were buzzed out almost immediately by judge Simon Cowell when they appeared on the show.
But not to be deterred, the musicians have been performing all over the UK and are set to make a return to Briston, between Fakenham and Holt.
Using Roland and Yamaha organs, they will be appearing at the Copeman Centre in the village.
Their previous show at the centre has helped to raise £240 this year and a further £81.40 for the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital project.
Their next show is on Friday June 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
The guest for the evening is organist, Mark Thompson.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 4 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 5 Plant Lovers' Day set to return at Creake Abbey
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast to pass over Norfolk
- 7 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 8 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 9 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 10 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
To book tickets, ring Carol on 01263 860844. Tickets cost £6 each and under 16s are free if attending with a paying adult.