Pupils experience what it is like to work in the hospitality sector
- Credit: The Hoste Hotel and Spa
As the end of the school year approaches, year six pupils from Burnham Market Primary School were given a taste of the hospitality industry during a visit to a local hotel.
Twenty-four pupils from the year visited The Hoste Hotel and Spa in the village.
They visited the hotel to mark the end of their time at the school and to find out more about the hotel sector.
Their topic this time was linked to the imagined land project which is about the history of Burnham Norton.
Martin De Sousa, general manager of The Hoste Hotel and Spa, said: 'We were delighted to welcome Burnham Market Primary School to The Hoste as they celebrated the end of year six.
You may also want to watch:
'The hotel industry offers a variety of different roles and every child was taken behind the scenes and were shown how different departments operate.
'We hope the visit will inspire them to consider the hospitality sector as a possible career choice.'
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk