Bungalow in middle of 'paradise' setting for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A dilapidated bungalow literally in the middle of nowhere, but close to one of Norfolk's property hotspots, is for sale for £695,000.
The detached single storey home needing full renovation or prime for demolition is in a plot of just under an acre in countryside near to Burnham Market, with no other houses nearby.
Agents state it is a rare chance to buy a plot for a new build.
Spencer Cushing, Sowerbys, said: "The property is a two/three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a plot measuring approximately 0.95 acres and would offer the potential to be renovated, extended, or possibly being replaced by a new property, subject to the appropriate planning permissions being granted.
"It should be noted that the property has just received a positive pre-planning application to remove the existing building and replace it with a 4,500sqft new home."
You may also want to watch:
The bungalow, for sale with no onward chain, currently offers an entrance hall, two/three bedrooms, one/two reception rooms, a bathroom, kitchen and entrance porch.
Outside is a long gravel driveway leading to the property, where there is a detached garage with a parking area to the front, and enclosed gardens leading to a gated paddock/field.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 7 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 10 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod