Bungalow in middle of 'paradise' setting for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A dilapidated bungalow literally in the middle of nowhere, but close to one of Norfolk's property hotspots, is for sale for £695,000.
The detached single storey home needing full renovation or prime for demolition is in a plot of just under an acre in countryside near to Burnham Market, with no other houses nearby.
Agents state it is a rare chance to buy a plot for a new build.
Spencer Cushing, Sowerbys, said: "The property is a two/three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a plot measuring approximately 0.95 acres and would offer the potential to be renovated, extended, or possibly being replaced by a new property, subject to the appropriate planning permissions being granted.
"It should be noted that the property has just received a positive pre-planning application to remove the existing building and replace it with a 4,500sqft new home."
You may also want to watch:
The bungalow, for sale with no onward chain, currently offers an entrance hall, two/three bedrooms, one/two reception rooms, a bathroom, kitchen and entrance porch.
Outside is a long gravel driveway leading to the property, where there is a detached garage with a parking area to the front, and enclosed gardens leading to a gated paddock/field.
- 1 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power
- 2 Councillors back lido proposal but want more detailed plans
- 3 Firm making glass canaries to celebrate promotion doubles its stock
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer
- 9 Drive-in cinema heading to West Acre theatre ground
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17