Norfolk glass maker makes paperweight fit for royalty
- Credit: Matthew Farmer/Langham Glass
A Norfolk glass maker has made a designed a special edition paperweight to mark the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
Langham Glass in Fakenham has created its own piece of Jubilee memorabilia, a rich purple paperweight with markings for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee.
The ornament, which is retailing at £89.99, is a special edition.
Helen Miller, head of marketing of Langham Glass believes it is a perfect piece to mark The Queen’s 70 years on the throne.
“I think it is a beautiful piece, whether you decide to hand it down to your grandchildren or it is something for yourself,” she said.
“It is nice to commemorate as this might never happen again.
“We are really pleased with how it looks, plus we’re not far from Sandringham, and it is nice that we have done something to commemorate the occasion.”
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 4 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 5 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations
- 6 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'Lucky' receptionist retires after 50 years at estate agents
- 8 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 9 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal
- 10 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
The piece can be ordered online, or in-store and the price includes postage, a gift box, and a certificate.