Dinosaur park reveals new 'access all areas' pass
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk-based dinosaur park is releasing a new "Freedom Pass" for lovers of prehistoric creatures.
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure is releasing a new pass in 2021 giving people the chance to have ultimate access to the park all year long.
Available from January 1, the new Freedom Pass allows fans to roam free at the 85-acre park in Lenwade, with unlimited entry during any day the park is open.
Company director, Adam Goymour said: “We know how much our visitors love their passes and the value they get from them, so for 2021 we want to offer our most generous option yet.
“Our park team work really hard to ensure there’s plenty of variation and new things to experience each time you come to Roarr!
You may also want to watch:
"We can’t wait to welcome Freedom Pass holders throughout 2021.”
The Freedom Pass costs £65 per person for anyone 90cm and over and £32.50 per person for disabled adults, children or carers.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 7 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 10 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients