Road closed after 4x4 overturns
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after a 4x4 overturned leaving the driver uninjured, police have confirmed.
Part of the B1146 Dereham Road, between Fakenham and Dereham, was closed after a Land Rover flipped onto its roof early on Friday morning.
Roads outside Colkirk, two miles south of Fakenham, have been closed by police.
The incident happened on a narrow stretch of road, which was still closed at 12.30pm.
Police diverted traffic through Great Ryburgh for traffic heading northbound, and through Colkirk for traffic southbound.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said: "Police were called at 8:27am to the B1146 at the Colkirk bend towards Dereham, to a single-vehicle road traffic collision.
"A Land Rover vehicle had overturned, blocking the Dereham-bound carriageway.
- 1 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 2 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 3 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
- 4 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 5 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Plans for virtual Christmas tree festival revealed
- 8 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 10 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
"No injuries were sustained. The Highways agency have been called to deal with the road blockage."