Chimney fire breaks out in Norfolk village
A chimney fire in the village of Little Snoring prompted an emergency response.
One Norfolk Fire and Rescue crew from Fakenham’s station was called to the scene of the blaze at a property in Kettlestone Road in the village, near Fakenham, at 6.45pm on Saturday, January 5.
The crew used chimney equipment and hand appliances to extinguish the fire.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Fakenham and Wells Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.