Chimney fire put out by firefighters on north Norfolk coast
PUBLISHED: 09:59 19 February 2019 | UPDATED: 09:59 19 February 2019
Firefighters from north Norfolk were called to put out a chimney fire on the coast.
A crew from Wells attended to the fire in the town on Gales Road, off Theatre Road, at around 9pm on Monday February 18.
Chimney equipment was used to put out the blaze.
No one is believed to have been injured.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Fakenham and Wells Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.