Festive evening held to thank ‘dedicated’ Wells arts centre volunteers
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas event at a new Wells arts centre was held to thank a dedicated group of volunteers for their efforts.
The Jingle and Mingle event at Wells Maltings saw 80 guests dressed in their best festive Christmas jumpers and antlers enjoy a bring and share buffet, Christmas music, speeches and a raffle.
The evening was to thank all the volunteers at the arts, heritage, and community centre on Staithe Street, and took place last week, on Tuesday, December 11.
Organisers, Wells Maltings trustees Briony Bax and Val Chitty, outreach and learning manager Mary Blue Brady and volunteers Jen Davies and Gail Ward, said the event was for volunteers to meet other like-minded people.
The non-profit organisation relies on volunteers in the visitor information centre and box office, as stewards, and in the café and bar.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in getting involved should contact Maltings volunteer co-ordinator Jen Davies, at email@example.com.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk