Festive evening held to thank ‘dedicated’ Wells arts centre volunteers
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas event at a new Wells arts centre was held to thank a dedicated group of volunteers for their efforts.
The Jingle and Mingle event at Wells Maltings saw 80 guests dressed in their best festive Christmas jumpers and antlers enjoy a bring and share buffet, Christmas music, speeches and a raffle.
The evening was to thank all the volunteers at the arts, heritage, and community centre on Staithe Street, and took place last week, on Tuesday, December 11.
Organisers, Wells Maltings trustees Briony Bax and Val Chitty, outreach and learning manager Mary Blue Brady and volunteers Jen Davies and Gail Ward, said the event was for volunteers to meet other like-minded people.
The non-profit organisation relies on volunteers in the visitor information centre and box office, as stewards, and in the café and bar.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in getting involved should contact Maltings volunteer co-ordinator Jen Davies, at email@example.com.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages