City star Goss boosts school pupils
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event staged at Fakenham High School.The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to the Fit for Life event which was aimed at showing the students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event at Fakenham High School.
The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to Fit for Life - aimed at showing students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
The former midfield dynamo quickly got involved in a kick-about with some of the pupils and displayed a few of the skills that made him a household name at Carrow Road.
Now working as a Club Community Ambassador, Jeremy said he and the club fully endorsed the aims of the healthy
You may also want to watch:
living ethos and was
only too pleased to support it.
- 1 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 8 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
The after-school event saw a wide range of stands and demonstrations on the healthy living theme,
all aimed at
improving physical and mental wellbeing,
and included fitness
checks, stress-busting, and nutritional therapists.
The event was supported by a number of
funding partners and
education and sporting agencies.