City star Goss boosts school pupils
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event staged at Fakenham High School.The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to the Fit for Life event which was aimed at showing the students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event at Fakenham High School.
The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to Fit for Life - aimed at showing students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
The former midfield dynamo quickly got involved in a kick-about with some of the pupils and displayed a few of the skills that made him a household name at Carrow Road.
Now working as a Club Community Ambassador, Jeremy said he and the club fully endorsed the aims of the healthy
You may also want to watch:
living ethos and was
only too pleased to support it.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 6 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
The after-school event saw a wide range of stands and demonstrations on the healthy living theme,
all aimed at
improving physical and mental wellbeing,
and included fitness
checks, stress-busting, and nutritional therapists.
The event was supported by a number of
funding partners and
education and sporting agencies.