City star Goss boosts school pupils
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event staged at Fakenham High School.The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to the Fit for Life event which was aimed at showing the students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event at Fakenham High School.
The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to Fit for Life - aimed at showing students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
The former midfield dynamo quickly got involved in a kick-about with some of the pupils and displayed a few of the skills that made him a household name at Carrow Road.
Now working as a Club Community Ambassador, Jeremy said he and the club fully endorsed the aims of the healthy
You may also want to watch:
living ethos and was
only too pleased to support it.
- 1 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 4 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 5 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 6 Renowned violinist to play at Nelson's village church
- 7 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 8 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 9 A love letter to Norfolk - Poem written more than 50 years ago discovered in book
- 10 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
The after-school event saw a wide range of stands and demonstrations on the healthy living theme,
all aimed at
improving physical and mental wellbeing,
and included fitness
checks, stress-busting, and nutritional therapists.
The event was supported by a number of
funding partners and
education and sporting agencies.