City star Goss boosts school pupils
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event staged at Fakenham High School.The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to the Fit for Life event which was aimed at showing the students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event at Fakenham High School.
The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to Fit for Life - aimed at showing students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
The former midfield dynamo quickly got involved in a kick-about with some of the pupils and displayed a few of the skills that made him a household name at Carrow Road.
Now working as a Club Community Ambassador, Jeremy said he and the club fully endorsed the aims of the healthy
living ethos and was
only too pleased to support it.
- 1 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 2 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 3 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 4 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 5 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 6 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 7 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 8 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 9 Dentist staff working round the clock to address 'enforcement action'
- 10 Host of Fakenham Jubilee events revealed
The after-school event saw a wide range of stands and demonstrations on the healthy living theme,
all aimed at
improving physical and mental wellbeing,
and included fitness
checks, stress-busting, and nutritional therapists.
The event was supported by a number of
funding partners and
education and sporting agencies.