City star Goss boosts school pupils
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event staged at Fakenham High School.The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to the Fit for Life event which was aimed at showing the students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Canaries legend Jeremy Goss got actively involved when he visited a healthy living event at Fakenham High School.
The former Norwich City star and Welsh international was a popular visitor on Thursday to Fit for Life - aimed at showing students the many ways they can lead a healthier lifestyle.
The former midfield dynamo quickly got involved in a kick-about with some of the pupils and displayed a few of the skills that made him a household name at Carrow Road.
Now working as a Club Community Ambassador, Jeremy said he and the club fully endorsed the aims of the healthy
You may also want to watch:
living ethos and was
only too pleased to support it.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 5 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
The after-school event saw a wide range of stands and demonstrations on the healthy living theme,
all aimed at
improving physical and mental wellbeing,
and included fitness
checks, stress-busting, and nutritional therapists.
The event was supported by a number of
funding partners and
education and sporting agencies.