Two seriously injured in A148 crash
- Credit: Archant
At least two people have suffered serious injuries in a crash on the A148 between King’s Lynn and Fakenham, which has closed the road in both directions.
A road was closed for several hours after a crash in West Rudham closed a main road.
The incident occured on the A148,between the turning toward Massingham and Lynn Fields road.
Fire crews from Fakenham and Massingham used equipment to free two casualties from the vehicles, and the air ambulance landed nearby to offer assistance.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said: "Officers were called at 3.05pm this afternoon to reports of a collision between two cars.
You may also want to watch:
"At least two people are believed to have been seriously injured. The road is expected to be closed for some time and motorists are being advised to find alternative routes."
-Check our live traffic map before you travel
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk