Two seriously injured in A148 crash
- Credit: Archant
At least two people have suffered serious injuries in a crash on the A148 between King’s Lynn and Fakenham, which has closed the road in both directions.
A road was closed for several hours after a crash in West Rudham closed a main road.
The incident occured on the A148,between the turning toward Massingham and Lynn Fields road.
Fire crews from Fakenham and Massingham used equipment to free two casualties from the vehicles, and the air ambulance landed nearby to offer assistance.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said: "Officers were called at 3.05pm this afternoon to reports of a collision between two cars.
You may also want to watch:
"At least two people are believed to have been seriously injured. The road is expected to be closed for some time and motorists are being advised to find alternative routes."
-Check our live traffic map before you travel
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 5 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 6 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 7 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 8 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 9 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice