Two seriously injured in A148 crash
- Credit: Archant
At least two people have suffered serious injuries in a crash on the A148 between King’s Lynn and Fakenham, which has closed the road in both directions.
A road was closed for several hours after a crash in West Rudham closed a main road.
The incident occured on the A148,between the turning toward Massingham and Lynn Fields road.
Fire crews from Fakenham and Massingham used equipment to free two casualties from the vehicles, and the air ambulance landed nearby to offer assistance.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said: "Officers were called at 3.05pm this afternoon to reports of a collision between two cars.
You may also want to watch:
"At least two people are believed to have been seriously injured. The road is expected to be closed for some time and motorists are being advised to find alternative routes."
-Check our live traffic map before you travel
- 1 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 2 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 3 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 8 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction