14-tonne digger stolen from farm
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A digger has been stolen from a farm in Litcham.
The suspect broke a large padlock to break into the farm before stealing a 14-tonne CAT loading shovel.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, August 28, and 6.30am on Tuesday, August 31.
Police are now appealing for anyone with information about the theft of the plant machinery to come forward.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact PC Daniel Wales at Dereham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63671/21.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk