Energy company helps police in drugs arrest
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
An energy company worker helped police seize drugs, resulting in an arrest.
The company, which has not been named, visited the address in Fakenham on February 10 serving a warrant linked to the payment of electricity when they became suspicious that drugs there.
They alerted Norfolk police who arrested a man in his 40s in relation to cannabis production.
Following a search, they seized eight cannabis plants at the address.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis while being questioned at a King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre.
He has been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 10 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms