Energy company helps police in drugs arrest
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
An energy company worker helped police seize drugs, resulting in an arrest.
The company, which has not been named, visited the address in Fakenham on February 10 serving a warrant linked to the payment of electricity when they became suspicious that drugs there.
They alerted Norfolk police who arrested a man in his 40s in relation to cannabis production.
Following a search, they seized eight cannabis plants at the address.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis while being questioned at a King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre.
He has been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 What's reopening in Fakenham from May 17?
- 2 Fakenham figure - Questions put to community celebrities
- 3 Mum who survived grapefruit sized tumour celebrates £1m milestone
- 4 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase
- 5 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer
- 8 What would you bury in time capsule under new swimming pool?
- 9 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales