Energy company helps police in drugs arrest
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
An energy company worker helped police seize drugs, resulting in an arrest.
The company, which has not been named, visited the address in Fakenham on February 10 serving a warrant linked to the payment of electricity when they became suspicious that drugs there.
They alerted Norfolk police who arrested a man in his 40s in relation to cannabis production.
Following a search, they seized eight cannabis plants at the address.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis while being questioned at a King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre.
He has been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 7 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 8 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county