Energy company helps police in drugs arrest
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
An energy company worker helped police seize drugs, resulting in an arrest.
The company, which has not been named, visited the address in Fakenham on February 10 serving a warrant linked to the payment of electricity when they became suspicious that drugs there.
They alerted Norfolk police who arrested a man in his 40s in relation to cannabis production.
Following a search, they seized eight cannabis plants at the address.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis while being questioned at a King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre.
He has been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 2 Crackdown on parking in pedestrianised areas in Fakenham
- 3 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 4 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 5 Frustrated cattle farmer's fields flooded since Christmas
- 6 Hawk and Owl Trust ready to 'leap' back into action
- 7 Councillor removed after 'loss of confidence' and not attending meetings
- 8 Plans to turn former Barclays bank into dental practice
- 9 Dog groomer's concerns as lockdown sees spike in training online
- 10 Basements flooded and road shut after highest rainfall for 100 years