Girl sexually assaulted by man wearing t-shirt with image of a skull
- Credit: Google
A girl has been sexually assaulted by a man in Wells.
The girl of high school age was walking on Mill Road at 8.40am on Thursday, March 10, when she was approached by a man and sexually assaulted.
The suspect is described as 6ft tall, of medium build and in his late teens.
He was described as having short light brown hair with a fringe and had a tattoo of words on his right knee.
The man is believed to have been wearing a dark blue t-shirt with black writing and an image of a skull, navy cargo shorts and trainers.
Police have said that officers are supporting the victim and enquiries are ongoing.
Officers will be conducting daily patrols in the area to offer reassurance and anyone with concerns is encouraged to speak with local officers.
- 1 Film studio which brought John Travolta to Norfolk shuts for good
- 2 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 3 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 4 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 5 Norfolk named among UK's best wildlife holiday spots
- 6 Fakenham farm bids to open field for dog exercise
- 7 Norfolk winery wins prestigious national award
- 8 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 9 Sparse and getting older - What the census says about north Norfolk
- 10 Villagers celebrate victory in 'battle of East Rudham common'
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should contact Norfolk police on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/17990/22
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.