Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- Credit: GOOGLE STREETVIEW
The front door of a house was deliberately set fire to in a north Norfolk village.
The arson attack happened in High Street, Cawston, between Aylsham and Reepham, at 5.15am on Monday, November 30.
The front door of a property was set on fire but was put out before the arrival of firefighters.
Appliances from Reepham, Aylsham, and Sprowston attended.
The door was fire damaged but no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are treating it as arson and any witnesses or anybody with information about the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 10 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers