Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- Credit: GOOGLE STREETVIEW
The front door of a house was deliberately set fire to in a north Norfolk village.
The arson attack happened in High Street, Cawston, between Aylsham and Reepham, at 5.15am on Monday, November 30.
The front door of a property was set on fire but was put out before the arrival of firefighters.
Appliances from Reepham, Aylsham, and Sprowston attended.
The door was fire damaged but no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are treating it as arson and any witnesses or anybody with information about the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries