Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- Credit: Google Maps
Six vehicles have been damaged after vandals caused £80,000 worth of damage in the car park of a garden centre.
Vandals broke into a garden centre car park on Fakenham Road in Dereham between 3pm on Thursday, January 14 and 8.45am on January 15.
Six cars were damaged in the spree, with holes pierced in bodywork, windows smashed and tyres let down.
The damage to the cars, which include a green VW beetle, blue BMW 335D, blue Bedford van, grey Mercedes sprinter van, orange Audi S4 and dark blue Audi S8, is thought to add up to £80,000.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any dashcam footage of the area during the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Olivia Wilkinson on 101 or via email: Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference numbers 36/2990/21 & 36/2917/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 2 Brave nine-year-old with arthritis prepares for danceathon
- 3 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 4 Campaign launched to identify 90,000 'hidden' carers eligible for Covid jab
- 5 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 6 'Going like the clappers' - Almost half of Norfolk adults have had vaccine
- 7 Call for more Norfolk roads to be covered by pay and display charges
- 8 Towns oppose suggestion of more on-street parking charges
- 9 Education bosses 'confident' all Norfolk schools ready to fully reopen
- 10 Wetherspoon to reopen beer gardens and patios