Delays expected when work is carried out in Bridge Street, Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
Motorists are being warned that diversions will be in place when repairs and resurfacing work is carried out to the pavement on Bridge Street, Fakenham next month.
Work will begin on or soon after Monday, July 3 and is expected to take one week to complete.
The works will involve replacing broken kerbs and then the pavement will be resurfaced.
During the works the road will be closed to all through traffic from the junction with Cattle Market Street to Market Place and signed diversions will be in place.
Access will be maintained to the Bridge Street car park for vehicles, and pedestrian access to properties and businesses will be maintained at all times. However, some disruption is possible.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £9,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s community and environmental services department and its contractors.
- 1 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 2 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 7 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 8 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 9 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice