Delays expected when work is carried out in Bridge Street, Fakenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
Motorists are being warned that diversions will be in place when repairs and resurfacing work is carried out to the pavement on Bridge Street, Fakenham next month.
Work will begin on or soon after Monday, July 3 and is expected to take one week to complete.
The works will involve replacing broken kerbs and then the pavement will be resurfaced.
During the works the road will be closed to all through traffic from the junction with Cattle Market Street to Market Place and signed diversions will be in place.
Access will be maintained to the Bridge Street car park for vehicles, and pedestrian access to properties and businesses will be maintained at all times. However, some disruption is possible.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £9,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s community and environmental services department and its contractors.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
- 8 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea