Warning over delays on major A-road during £22,000 roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Delays are ‘likely’ on a major road as roadworks are undertaken to repair the damaged carriageway.
Work on the A1065 Fakenham Road at Lexham will take place on Monday, September 16, with temporary traffic lights in place for the duration of the day.
To minimise disruption, the resurfacing will be carried out under restricted working hours of 9am to 4pm and will only take the day to complete subject to weather conditions.
The site is located around one mile south of the crossroads with the B1145, but vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
Costing £22,000, the work is being carried out by Norfolk County Council's (NCC) community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
NCC has thanked the public in advance for their patience while the work is completed.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 8 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses