Warning over delays on major A-road during £22,000 roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Delays are ‘likely’ on a major road as roadworks are undertaken to repair the damaged carriageway.
Work on the A1065 Fakenham Road at Lexham will take place on Monday, September 16, with temporary traffic lights in place for the duration of the day.
To minimise disruption, the resurfacing will be carried out under restricted working hours of 9am to 4pm and will only take the day to complete subject to weather conditions.
The site is located around one mile south of the crossroads with the B1145, but vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
Costing £22,000, the work is being carried out by Norfolk County Council's (NCC) community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
NCC has thanked the public in advance for their patience while the work is completed.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages