Warning over delays on major A-road during £22,000 roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Delays are ‘likely’ on a major road as roadworks are undertaken to repair the damaged carriageway.
Work on the A1065 Fakenham Road at Lexham will take place on Monday, September 16, with temporary traffic lights in place for the duration of the day.
To minimise disruption, the resurfacing will be carried out under restricted working hours of 9am to 4pm and will only take the day to complete subject to weather conditions.
The site is located around one mile south of the crossroads with the B1145, but vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
Costing £22,000, the work is being carried out by Norfolk County Council's (NCC) community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
NCC has thanked the public in advance for their patience while the work is completed.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 5 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 6 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 7 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines