Latest act to headline north Norfolk festival Let It Raise is announced
The latest headliner for a highly-anticipated festival coming to north Norfolk this summer has been announced.
Award-winning DJ Mark Breeze will be gracing the Lockdown Stage at Fakenham's inaugural Let It Raise festival next month.
Other acts will include Skipyard, Barny Holmes, Robin Shaw, Burning Codes and Telling Truths, and on the Bar Stage there will be performances from Ricky Solo and Lisa Grove, just to name a few.
The brainchild of former Fakenham resident Kayleigh Hanlon, the festival has been organised to promote awareness of cervical and testicular cancer.
The mother-of-two, of Woodcock Road, Norwich, recently received the all clear after a life-changing diagnosis following her cervical screening.
You may also want to watch:
Now, after receiving the all clear following treatment, she is focused on helping others affected by cancer.
Organised with assistance from Lockdown Events, Miss Hanlon explained that the event will be raising funds and awareness for three cancer charities - Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust, It's On The Ball and CoppaFeel!.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
She said: "This is definitely an event not to be missed. It's something you can enjoy with the whole family and friends so why not grab your tickets and join us?
"All the money raised will be helping three amazing cancer charities.
"Also a massive thank you to our sponsors and donators."
More activities have been added to the line-up, including fire acts, dancers, meet and greets for children with Disney's Frozen characters Anna and Elsa and also Spiderman.
Fakenham's fire engine will make an appearance and there will be activity stalls such as cupcake decorating, names the teddy, and a treasure trail.
There will also be a funfair, bouncy castles, wipeout, trading stalls, food vendors, a barbecue, cocktail bar and more.
People who have yet to buy their tickets can get 10pc off with the promo code LETITRAISE19 via Universe Tickets .
- The Let It Raise festival takes place on June 29 from 2pm at Fakenham Town Football Club, off Clipbush Lane. Full information can be found via the Facebook event page. Tickets can be purchased from Universe Tickets, Ticketmaster or Ticketweb .