Latest act to headline north Norfolk festival Let It Raise is announced
The latest headliner for a highly-anticipated festival coming to north Norfolk this summer has been announced.
Award-winning DJ Mark Breeze will be gracing the Lockdown Stage at Fakenham's inaugural Let It Raise festival next month.
Other acts will include Skipyard, Barny Holmes, Robin Shaw, Burning Codes and Telling Truths, and on the Bar Stage there will be performances from Ricky Solo and Lisa Grove, just to name a few.
The brainchild of former Fakenham resident Kayleigh Hanlon, the festival has been organised to promote awareness of cervical and testicular cancer.
The mother-of-two, of Woodcock Road, Norwich, recently received the all clear after a life-changing diagnosis following her cervical screening.
You may also want to watch:
Now, after receiving the all clear following treatment, she is focused on helping others affected by cancer.
Organised with assistance from Lockdown Events, Miss Hanlon explained that the event will be raising funds and awareness for three cancer charities - Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust, It's On The Ball and CoppaFeel!.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
She said: "This is definitely an event not to be missed. It's something you can enjoy with the whole family and friends so why not grab your tickets and join us?
"All the money raised will be helping three amazing cancer charities.
"Also a massive thank you to our sponsors and donators."
More activities have been added to the line-up, including fire acts, dancers, meet and greets for children with Disney's Frozen characters Anna and Elsa and also Spiderman.
Fakenham's fire engine will make an appearance and there will be activity stalls such as cupcake decorating, names the teddy, and a treasure trail.
There will also be a funfair, bouncy castles, wipeout, trading stalls, food vendors, a barbecue, cocktail bar and more.
People who have yet to buy their tickets can get 10pc off with the promo code LETITRAISE19 via Universe Tickets .
- The Let It Raise festival takes place on June 29 from 2pm at Fakenham Town Football Club, off Clipbush Lane. Full information can be found via the Facebook event page. Tickets can be purchased from Universe Tickets, Ticketmaster or Ticketweb .