Dog show and family fun day highlight of the calendar
- Credit: Archant
A dog show and family fun day will be raising money for Wells Community Hospital Trust.
The fun-filled day will be held at Wells Town football ground in Beach Road, on Sunday, July 8.
Gates open and registration from 10am, with classes from 11am to 4pm.
This year there are 44 trade stands and exhibitors, 10 doggie show classes, nine catering outlets, two live bands and ten children’s activities. There will also be a flyball demo and have-a-go sessions, doggie dancing, and mini-training master classes for pooches,
North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb will be attending from 11.30am to show his support for the hospital and the community it serves.
You may also want to watch:
The trust is a charity that provides a wide range of flexible and integrated health and wellbeing services for the community.
Entry is £4 per person and there will be free car parking and children under 12 go free.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 5 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 6 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 9 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 10 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere