New town school to host recruitment event
- Credit: Google Maps
A new Fakenham school is hosting a recruitment event to find support staff.
The Duke of Lancaster school in Fakenham is hosting the recruitment event at the town’s community centre on October 7, between 2.30pm until 4.30pm, for support roles at the new free special school.
Lawrence Chapman, SENDAT CEO, will provide an overview of SENDAT, and Rob Speck, headteacher of the school, will give a talk about the school and the support roles which are currently available.
These roles include catering assistants, family support worker, head of kitchen, higher level teaching assistants, special teaching assistants and cleaners.
There will also be the opportunity to hear from Joy Kent, SENDAT HR manager, about how to apply for the advertised roles.
You may also want to watch:
The talks and presentations will be followed by a chance to ask questions and meet staff from the school.
Free tickets can be claimed here
- 1 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 2 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 7 Jerome Mayhew hosting Fakenham job fair
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m