Lost dogs are reunited with their owner after running loose around village
- Credit: Archant
A pair of dogs which were found running loose around a Norfolk village are safe and well having been reunited with their owner.
North Norfolk Police found the two pets, one black and the other blonde, running around East Rudham, near Fakenham, on Monday night (January 7).
The dogs, which were both microchipped, were taken to a vet to stay overnight.
But officers reported today (January 9) that the canines had now been returned home.
North Norfolk Police said on Twitter: “We are pleased to report that the dogs owner has been found and both dogs returned safe and well. “Thank you to everybody who has contacted us with information and helped reunite!”
-Do you have an animal-related story? Email email@example.com
- 1 Sadness as former sailing school set to be demolished for homes
- 2 Two Land Rovers overturn on A148
- 3 Photographer captures stunning image of town's hidden gem
- 4 Major makeover planned for Norfolk's working windmill
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Father goes on trial accused of murdering his baby daughter
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 Murder trial hears of 'appalling catalogue of injuries' suffered by baby
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 'Does somebody have to die?' - plea for road be gritted amid icy weather