Lost dogs are reunited with their owner after running loose around village
- Credit: Archant
A pair of dogs which were found running loose around a Norfolk village are safe and well having been reunited with their owner.
North Norfolk Police found the two pets, one black and the other blonde, running around East Rudham, near Fakenham, on Monday night (January 7).
The dogs, which were both microchipped, were taken to a vet to stay overnight.
But officers reported today (January 9) that the canines had now been returned home.
North Norfolk Police said on Twitter: “We are pleased to report that the dogs owner has been found and both dogs returned safe and well. “Thank you to everybody who has contacted us with information and helped reunite!”
You may also want to watch:
-Do you have an animal-related story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed