Easter egg gift to help charity
A chocolate manufacturing company has donated a large Easter egg and bunny to help raise funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.Tickets are now being sold for the raffle, which is to be drawn on March 15 so that the prizes can be with the winners in time for Easter.
A chocolate manufacturing company has donated a large Easter egg and bunny to help raise funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Tickets are now being sold for the raffle, which is to be drawn on March 15 so that the prizes can be with the winners in time for Easter.
Sylvia Howell, pictured, who manages the Air Ambulance charity shop in Fakenham, said she was delighted at the generous donation by the Fakenham-based Kinnerton company. The firm had always been very supportive of the charity and over the past five years has helped raise just under £10,000.
“This is a wonderful gesture by the company and the large egg is a one-off and they have even put a picture of the air ambulance helicopter on the front,” said Mrs Howell, who voluntarily runs the charity shop just off Fakenham market place. A donated giant rabbit and three other Easter theme prizes have been added, making a total of six prizes.
You may also want to watch:
Raffle tickets (£1 for five tickets) are now available from the Air Ambulance charity shop.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 3 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 4 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients
- 7 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 8 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 9 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 10 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder