Hop along to eggs-cellent event at Fakenham Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
The Easter Bunny, carnival rides, and an eggs-cellent egg hunt are part of the fun being organised at Fakenham Racecourse this Easter.
Those heading to the racecourse on Easter Monday will have the chance to take part in activities being organised for the whole family.
A spokesperson for the event said: “It’s a perfect family day out for the Easter weekend.”
The gates will open at 11am on Monday April 2 and the first race is scheduled for 2.15pm.
Activities include an Easter egg hunt, carnival fun, and a special visit from the Easter bunny.
You may also want to watch:
There is free entry for under 18s and course enclosure tickets start at £10.
The event is taking place across the country during the Easter weekend.
- 1 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 2 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 3 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 4 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 5 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 6 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 10 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- Hop to www.gbraci.ng.com/easter18 to find out about local fixtures or for more information about Fakenham racecourse visit www.fakenhamracecourse.co.uk.