Hop along to eggs-cellent event at Fakenham Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
The Easter Bunny, carnival rides, and an eggs-cellent egg hunt are part of the fun being organised at Fakenham Racecourse this Easter.
Those heading to the racecourse on Easter Monday will have the chance to take part in activities being organised for the whole family.
A spokesperson for the event said: “It’s a perfect family day out for the Easter weekend.”
The gates will open at 11am on Monday April 2 and the first race is scheduled for 2.15pm.
Activities include an Easter egg hunt, carnival fun, and a special visit from the Easter bunny.
You may also want to watch:
There is free entry for under 18s and course enclosure tickets start at £10.
The event is taking place across the country during the Easter weekend.
- 1 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 2 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 7 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 8 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 9 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- Hop to www.gbraci.ng.com/easter18 to find out about local fixtures or for more information about Fakenham racecourse visit www.fakenhamracecourse.co.uk.