Hop along to eggs-cellent event at Fakenham Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
The Easter Bunny, carnival rides, and an eggs-cellent egg hunt are part of the fun being organised at Fakenham Racecourse this Easter.
Those heading to the racecourse on Easter Monday will have the chance to take part in activities being organised for the whole family.
A spokesperson for the event said: “It’s a perfect family day out for the Easter weekend.”
The gates will open at 11am on Monday April 2 and the first race is scheduled for 2.15pm.
Activities include an Easter egg hunt, carnival fun, and a special visit from the Easter bunny.
You may also want to watch:
There is free entry for under 18s and course enclosure tickets start at £10.
The event is taking place across the country during the Easter weekend.
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- Hop to www.gbraci.ng.com/easter18 to find out about local fixtures or for more information about Fakenham racecourse visit www.fakenhamracecourse.co.uk.