Hop along to eggs-cellent event at Fakenham Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
The Easter Bunny, carnival rides, and an eggs-cellent egg hunt are part of the fun being organised at Fakenham Racecourse this Easter.
Those heading to the racecourse on Easter Monday will have the chance to take part in activities being organised for the whole family.
A spokesperson for the event said: “It’s a perfect family day out for the Easter weekend.”
The gates will open at 11am on Monday April 2 and the first race is scheduled for 2.15pm.
Activities include an Easter egg hunt, carnival fun, and a special visit from the Easter bunny.
There is free entry for under 18s and course enclosure tickets start at £10.
The event is taking place across the country during the Easter weekend.
- 1 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 2 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 3 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Cadets head out for a week at sea
- 6 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 7 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Repair work set to get under way at 'carbuncle' property
- 10 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- Hop to www.gbraci.ng.com/easter18 to find out about local fixtures or for more information about Fakenham racecourse visit www.fakenhamracecourse.co.uk.