Primary school hosting 'Sharkitude' festival for leavers
Astley Primary School is hosting an end of year festival for their graduating year 6 pupils.
The pupils will make the jump to high school this September and to celebrate their time at the school are being treated to ‘Sharkitude’, a two-day leavers festival on July 19 and 20, which includes a sleepover at the school.
It will feature an array of activities, including T-shirt tye-dying, slip and slide, glitter bar, silent disco and a paint run.
It will also feature a cinema screening of their performance of Bugsy Malone.
All events and the performance have been organised by Year 6 teacher, Miss Le Rose.
You may also want to watch:
“This year has seen some challenges, one of which was missing a residential trip to France due to restrictions,” she said.
“But these children have been amazing and we are so grateful to be able to offer them this camping festival and a movie version of their play as a final goodbye before high school.”
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk