Primary school hosting 'Sharkitude' festival for leavers
Astley Primary School is hosting an end of year festival for their graduating year 6 pupils.
The pupils will make the jump to high school this September and to celebrate their time at the school are being treated to ‘Sharkitude’, a two-day leavers festival on July 19 and 20, which includes a sleepover at the school.
It will feature an array of activities, including T-shirt tye-dying, slip and slide, glitter bar, silent disco and a paint run.
It will also feature a cinema screening of their performance of Bugsy Malone.
All events and the performance have been organised by Year 6 teacher, Miss Le Rose.
You may also want to watch:
“This year has seen some challenges, one of which was missing a residential trip to France due to restrictions,” she said.
“But these children have been amazing and we are so grateful to be able to offer them this camping festival and a movie version of their play as a final goodbye before high school.”
- 1 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 2 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 3 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Community brings flower power to village streets
- 6 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 7 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
- 8 Jerome Mayhew talks about the things he loves in Norfolk
- 9 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 10 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm