Networking event at Fakenham Racecourse will offer track views
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can learn how to save money and avoid costly marketing and advertising mistakes at a networking event.
This month’s GENIX Coffee Means Business event on Tuesday, June 19 will help firms put together a marketing plan.
Rob Davies, of One on One Communications, will share his top 10 tips on what should be included when writing a marketing brief.
It will be held at the Prince of Wales Stand at Fakenham Racecourse and guests will have a fantastic view of the track while enjoying tea, coffee and networking.
Leanne Castle, of MENTA, said: “We are pleased to welcome businesses from any sector, whether they’re home-based or a larger concern employing staff. “That’s one of the great things about these monthly events, you always meet a great cross-section and variety of businesses. It’s a great way of meeting new contacts.”
You may also want to watch:
It runs from 9.30am to 11.30am, and costs £5.
- 1 'Exceptional' - Fakenham jewellers thank town for warm welcome
- 2 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 3 First baby lobsters from Wells hatchery returned to the sea
- 4 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
- 5 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 6 Your say - Your favourite landmark in North Norfolk
- 7 Your say - Fakenham's thoughts on 'firebreak' lockdown
- 8 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 9 Fakenham Beer and Gin Festival finally set to return
- 10 Memorial match remembers former headmaster and rugby player