Networking event at Fakenham Racecourse will offer track views
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can learn how to save money and avoid costly marketing and advertising mistakes at a networking event.
This month’s GENIX Coffee Means Business event on Tuesday, June 19 will help firms put together a marketing plan.
Rob Davies, of One on One Communications, will share his top 10 tips on what should be included when writing a marketing brief.
It will be held at the Prince of Wales Stand at Fakenham Racecourse and guests will have a fantastic view of the track while enjoying tea, coffee and networking.
Leanne Castle, of MENTA, said: “We are pleased to welcome businesses from any sector, whether they’re home-based or a larger concern employing staff. “That’s one of the great things about these monthly events, you always meet a great cross-section and variety of businesses. It’s a great way of meeting new contacts.”
You may also want to watch:
It runs from 9.30am to 11.30am, and costs £5.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 10 Here is your chance to win your very own holiday home for a year