Networking event at Fakenham Racecourse will offer track views
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can learn how to save money and avoid costly marketing and advertising mistakes at a networking event.
This month’s GENIX Coffee Means Business event on Tuesday, June 19 will help firms put together a marketing plan.
Rob Davies, of One on One Communications, will share his top 10 tips on what should be included when writing a marketing brief.
It will be held at the Prince of Wales Stand at Fakenham Racecourse and guests will have a fantastic view of the track while enjoying tea, coffee and networking.
Leanne Castle, of MENTA, said: “We are pleased to welcome businesses from any sector, whether they’re home-based or a larger concern employing staff. “That’s one of the great things about these monthly events, you always meet a great cross-section and variety of businesses. It’s a great way of meeting new contacts.”
You may also want to watch:
It runs from 9.30am to 11.30am, and costs £5.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'