Factory shop donates umbrellas in support of vaccine programme
- Credit: Down At The Social
People queuing for their Covid-19 vaccine at a town medical practice will also be able to keep dry thanks to a retailer's generous donation.
Fakenham’s Original Factory Shop was contacted by the town’s medical practice in January, looking for a donation of umbrellas to help keep patients and staff dry as covid-19 vaccines continue.
Store manager at the Fakenham shop, Matthew Browne said, “We have always been overwhelmed by the support and generosity of our community in Fakenham.
"We continue to look for ways to continue this community spirit and support where we can.
“When the local doctors’ surgery contacted us to see if we could donate umbrellas for staff and patients to stay dry while having their coronavirus vaccines, we were happy to oblige.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted we were able to help and can’t thank the wonderful doctors and staff at our local surgery enough for the amazing work they are doing in the fight against coronavirus."
A letter sent from the practice said they were ‘grateful for their contribution to this national and historic programme.'
- 1 What's reopening in Fakenham from May 17?
- 2 Fakenham figure - Questions put to community celebrities
- 3 Mum who survived grapefruit sized tumour celebrates £1m milestone
- 4 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase
- 5 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 What would you bury in time capsule under new swimming pool?
- 8 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer
- 9 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 10 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power