British Heart Foundation group celebrate 30 years of fundraising
- Credit: Archant
A group of fundraisers for the British Heart Foundation have celebrated 30 years of charity work.
The Fakenham fundraising group marked the occasion with a special afternoon tea at The Wisteria restaurant on Norwich Street, Fakenham, on Tuesday, May 7.
Local committee members were joined by the mayor George Acheson along with previous members and guests.
The fundraisers were thanked by regional manager Dawne Hart, who presented members with certificates, while Mr Acheson also presented long service badges.
The group was first founded in 1989, during which time over £300,000 has been raised for the charity.
If you are interested in joining the group and helping The British Heart Foundation raise vital funds, please phone 07785 320720 or email to email@example.com.
Are you part of a charity in the Fakenham, Wells or Dereham area? Contact reporter Daniel Bennett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New special school opens doors to first students
- 2 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 3 Fakenham firms keen to protect customers as rate of inflation soars
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Pair of primary schools join Diocese of Norwich trust
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 9 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk