British Heart Foundation group celebrate 30 years of fundraising
- Credit: Archant
A group of fundraisers for the British Heart Foundation have celebrated 30 years of charity work.
The Fakenham fundraising group marked the occasion with a special afternoon tea at The Wisteria restaurant on Norwich Street, Fakenham, on Tuesday, May 7.
Local committee members were joined by the mayor George Acheson along with previous members and guests.
The fundraisers were thanked by regional manager Dawne Hart, who presented members with certificates, while Mr Acheson also presented long service badges.
The group was first founded in 1989, during which time over £300,000 has been raised for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the group and helping The British Heart Foundation raise vital funds, please phone 07785 320720 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you part of a charity in the Fakenham, Wells or Dereham area? Contact reporter Daniel Bennett by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 2 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park