British Heart Foundation group celebrate 30 years of fundraising
- Credit: Archant
A group of fundraisers for the British Heart Foundation have celebrated 30 years of charity work.
The Fakenham fundraising group marked the occasion with a special afternoon tea at The Wisteria restaurant on Norwich Street, Fakenham, on Tuesday, May 7.
Local committee members were joined by the mayor George Acheson along with previous members and guests.
The fundraisers were thanked by regional manager Dawne Hart, who presented members with certificates, while Mr Acheson also presented long service badges.
The group was first founded in 1989, during which time over £300,000 has been raised for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the group and helping The British Heart Foundation raise vital funds, please phone 07785 320720 or email to email@example.com.
Are you part of a charity in the Fakenham, Wells or Dereham area? Contact reporter Daniel Bennett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device
- 10 Instructors sought for sea cadet group