British Heart Foundation group celebrate 30 years of fundraising
- Credit: Archant
A group of fundraisers for the British Heart Foundation have celebrated 30 years of charity work.
The Fakenham fundraising group marked the occasion with a special afternoon tea at The Wisteria restaurant on Norwich Street, Fakenham, on Tuesday, May 7.
Local committee members were joined by the mayor George Acheson along with previous members and guests.
The fundraisers were thanked by regional manager Dawne Hart, who presented members with certificates, while Mr Acheson also presented long service badges.
The group was first founded in 1989, during which time over £300,000 has been raised for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the group and helping The British Heart Foundation raise vital funds, please phone 07785 320720 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you part of a charity in the Fakenham, Wells or Dereham area? Contact reporter Daniel Bennett by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27