Pizza takeaway could replace cafe in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Maps
A market town cafe could be replaced with a pizza takeaway.
The new pizza place has submitted plans to take over at 9 Norwich Road in Fakenham, which is home to Cafe Scrumptious.
The owner of the 50-seater cafe, which specialised in home-cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, has decided to spend more time with her family and is taking semi-retirement.
The application proposal is for a takeaway that sells mostly pizza, open from 11am to 11 pm every day, including bank holidays.
The plan said there would be no external work, apart from an extraction flue that installed behind the front access arch.
You may also want to watch:
Discussions are still ongoing.
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 3 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 4 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 5 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 6 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 7 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier