Pizza takeaway could replace cafe in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Maps
A market town cafe could be replaced with a pizza takeaway.
The new pizza place has submitted plans to take over at 9 Norwich Road in Fakenham, which is home to Cafe Scrumptious.
The owner of the 50-seater cafe, which specialised in home-cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, has decided to spend more time with her family and is taking semi-retirement.
The application proposal is for a takeaway that sells mostly pizza, open from 11am to 11 pm every day, including bank holidays.
The plan said there would be no external work, apart from an extraction flue that installed behind the front access arch.
You may also want to watch:
Discussions are still ongoing.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 8 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours