Pizza takeaway could replace cafe in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Maps
A market town cafe could be replaced with a pizza takeaway.
The new pizza place has submitted plans to take over at 9 Norwich Road in Fakenham, which is home to Cafe Scrumptious.
The owner of the 50-seater cafe, which specialised in home-cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, has decided to spend more time with her family and is taking semi-retirement.
The application proposal is for a takeaway that sells mostly pizza, open from 11am to 11 pm every day, including bank holidays.
The plan said there would be no external work, apart from an extraction flue that installed behind the front access arch.
You may also want to watch:
Discussions are still ongoing.
- 1 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 2 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 3 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 4 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 5 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 6 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 7 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 8 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 9 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed