Pizza takeaway could replace cafe in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Maps
A market town cafe could be replaced with a pizza takeaway.
The new pizza place has submitted plans to take over at 9 Norwich Road in Fakenham, which is home to Cafe Scrumptious.
The owner of the 50-seater cafe, which specialised in home-cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, has decided to spend more time with her family and is taking semi-retirement.
The application proposal is for a takeaway that sells mostly pizza, open from 11am to 11 pm every day, including bank holidays.
The plan said there would be no external work, apart from an extraction flue that installed behind the front access arch.
You may also want to watch:
Discussions are still ongoing.
- 1 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 2 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 3 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 4 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 Norfolk pub recognised in Sky competition for work during pandemic
- 7 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 8 Tributes paid to devoted father who founded Wensum Engineering
- 9 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 10 Group slams 'dreadful' town market place and demands overhaul