Where you can see company's 'festive lorry' this Christmas
- Credit: Cindy Futter
A hire company says the heartfelt response to its Christmas lorry made them want to do it again.
FTC Hire and Sales, based in Fakenham, will once again take one of its lorries out near the market town to spread festive cheer.
On December 22, it will be driven through the six villages of Little Snoring, Fulmodestone, Stibbard, Great Rybrugh, Colkrik and Sculthorpe, before heading back to the town centre.
Sweets will be handed out along the way as the firm raises money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
And this year the FTC team will up its game, with fancy dress for everyone and signs in each village so people know where to wait.
Cindy Futter, FTC director, said: “We had such a heartfelt response from it last year and everyone involved said it was magical and was just what was needed.
“We are all very excited to be doing it again.”
The Christmas lorry is being sponsored by Marett’s Chariots, MD Thompson and Fakenham Prepress Solution.
- 1 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 2 Tree planted in honour of vaccine volunteers
- 3 Restaurant and bakery business branches out - into beauty
- 4 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 5 A real catch - Unique Christmas tree back by popular demand
- 6 How former teacher's love for the high street inspired shop opening
- 7 Tis the season: Fakenham store makes pair of generous donations
- 8 'Best one to date' - Tide festival looks ahead to event
- 9 Crash between car and van blocks part of the A1065
- 10 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory