Popular Fakenham company sponsors hare for sculpture trail
- Credit: Archant
One of Fakenham’s best known companies has agreed to sponsor a GoGoHare as part of a county-wide sculpture trail.
The fibreglass sculpture was unveiled on Tuesday after Kinnerton took the opportunity to sponsor the hare following discussions with the town council.
Julie Ely from Kinnerton, said: “2018 will be our 40th year of having a manufacturing site in Fakenham and we can’t think of a better way to mark our anniversary and thank the local community for their support.
“It really is a fantastic town with a strong community spirit and deserves to be represented at this county-wide event.
“We would like all the other businesses in Fakenham to ‘hop’ on board to really put Fakenham on the map this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
The hare’s name, design and exact location are still to be announced, but councillors believe it will draw visitors to Fakenham.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 3 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 4 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 8 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 9 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk