Events cancelled in Fakenham due to cornavirus
- Credit: Archant
Events across Fakenham are being cancelled as coronavirus takes hold.
Here are the events that have been cancelled in our area so far.
• Fakenham’s VE day celebrations have been cancelled.
• Fakenham Fayre has been postponed until future notice
You may also want to watch:
• Fakenham market will continue for the moments, at the traders’ discretion
• Active Fakenham Easter Funday and Races have been cancelled
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
• All public worship at the Fakenham Parish Church has now been suspended until further notice. This includes all Sunday worship and all mid-week gatherings and activities.
But the church is still open during normal daytime hours and available for you to use. Information will be published and available from Sunday online and for you to pick up from church if you wish.
• Wells Maltings has suspended all public activities until further notice.
• Keep Fakenham Tidy’s litter pick has been cancelled
• Fakenham Parish church groups such as
• Stepping Stones Baby & Toddler Group , BIONYC Youth Club and Thursday Market Day Refreshments, Books and Bric-a-Brac are now postponed until further notice
Join the Here to Help Facebook Community here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/edpheretohelp/If you are doing something to help in your community, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates visit our Coronavirus Facebook page