Fakenham garden centre’s festive spectacle
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Father Christmas appears to have begun his deliveries a few weeks early in Fakenham area.
A giant Santa Claus has already been spotted on a rooftop on the outskirts of the town.
A 16-metre long, 2.5-metre high spectacle featuring Father Christmas in a sleigh being pulled by four reindeers can be seen on the roof of Fakenham Garden Centre.
It is part of a Christmas lights display featuring tens of thousands of low electricity bulbs.
It has been put together by Terry Miles, from Terry Miles Electrical, and is unmissable for anyone driving into Fakenham from the direction of Dereham or Swaffham.
You may also want to watch:
Fakenham Garden Centre, on Mill Road, Hempton has been a big part of the Fakenham community at Christmas for many years.
The business has again this year donated all of the trees to the town’s Christmas Tree Festival, at Fakenham Parish Church, for free.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 5 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 9 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead
The garden centre is holding a Santa’s Grotto to raise money for local charities.
It will be open between 10am and 4pm on December 13, December 14, December 20 and December 21 and costs £4 per person.