Ladders and bike stand stolen from garden in Norfolk market town
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A blue bike stand and three ladders have been stolen from a garden in a mid-Norfolk market town.
Police are investigating following the theft which happened in Fakenham.
It took place sometime between 7.30pm on Friday March 16 and 8am on Saturday March 17 at a property in Caslon Close, off Highfield Road.
An unknown number of suspect stole a blue bike stand, two fold-up silver ladders and a longer ladder, measuring 6 to 7 foot, from the garden.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates and times stated, or anyone with information, should contact PC Michael Culligan at Fakenham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life
- 9 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 10 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead