Ladders and bike stand stolen from garden in Norfolk market town
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A blue bike stand and three ladders have been stolen from a garden in a mid-Norfolk market town.
Police are investigating following the theft which happened in Fakenham.
It took place sometime between 7.30pm on Friday March 16 and 8am on Saturday March 17 at a property in Caslon Close, off Highfield Road.
An unknown number of suspect stole a blue bike stand, two fold-up silver ladders and a longer ladder, measuring 6 to 7 foot, from the garden.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates and times stated, or anyone with information, should contact PC Michael Culligan at Fakenham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27