Customer wins power tool bonanza thanks to Christmas competition
- Credit: Archant
A shopper at a Fakenham business got a lot more than he bargained for after taking part in a Christmas competition.
Mark Frary, of Fakenham, was one of just 12 winners across the country in a national Toolbank power tools contest.
Mr Frary won a Dewalt Mega Kit after entering the GO Wild Real Deals Christmas promotion at FTC Hire and Sales in Fakenham.
Valued at £1,899, the kit included a 18V combi drill, impact driver, SDS hammer drill, multi tool, circular saw, angle grinder, reciprocating saw and more.
Cindy Futter, FTC Hire and Sales director, said: “The Christmas promotion attracts lots of customers old and new and is always great to see new faces as we have the brochures delivered locally.
You may also want to watch:
“I was really pleased that one of our customers won such an amazing prize within our region.” Mr Fary said after finding out about his win: “I think I should go buy a lottery ticket”.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'