Customer wins power tool bonanza thanks to Christmas competition
- Credit: Archant
A shopper at a Fakenham business got a lot more than he bargained for after taking part in a Christmas competition.
Mark Frary, of Fakenham, was one of just 12 winners across the country in a national Toolbank power tools contest.
Mr Frary won a Dewalt Mega Kit after entering the GO Wild Real Deals Christmas promotion at FTC Hire and Sales in Fakenham.
Valued at £1,899, the kit included a 18V combi drill, impact driver, SDS hammer drill, multi tool, circular saw, angle grinder, reciprocating saw and more.
Cindy Futter, FTC Hire and Sales director, said: “The Christmas promotion attracts lots of customers old and new and is always great to see new faces as we have the brochures delivered locally.
You may also want to watch:
“I was really pleased that one of our customers won such an amazing prize within our region.” Mr Fary said after finding out about his win: “I think I should go buy a lottery ticket”.
- 1 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 2 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 7 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 8 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 9 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 10 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre