Customer wins power tool bonanza thanks to Christmas competition
- Credit: Archant
A shopper at a Fakenham business got a lot more than he bargained for after taking part in a Christmas competition.
Mark Frary, of Fakenham, was one of just 12 winners across the country in a national Toolbank power tools contest.
Mr Frary won a Dewalt Mega Kit after entering the GO Wild Real Deals Christmas promotion at FTC Hire and Sales in Fakenham.
Valued at £1,899, the kit included a 18V combi drill, impact driver, SDS hammer drill, multi tool, circular saw, angle grinder, reciprocating saw and more.
Cindy Futter, FTC Hire and Sales director, said: “The Christmas promotion attracts lots of customers old and new and is always great to see new faces as we have the brochures delivered locally.
You may also want to watch:
“I was really pleased that one of our customers won such an amazing prize within our region.” Mr Fary said after finding out about his win: “I think I should go buy a lottery ticket”.
- 1 'Exceptional' - Fakenham jewellers thank town for warm welcome
- 2 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 3 First baby lobsters from Wells hatchery returned to the sea
- 4 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed
- 5 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 6 Your say - Your favourite landmark in North Norfolk
- 7 Your say - Fakenham's thoughts on 'firebreak' lockdown
- 8 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 9 Fakenham Beer and Gin Festival finally set to return
- 10 Memorial match remembers former headmaster and rugby player